Friday 2 November 2007

Armenia May 2008...


"And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest." Psalm 55:6



Ever since we left Armenia in July, I can't seem to think about going anywhere else on holiday (DV). So, I was sitting at the computer yesterday looking for cheap airfare when I came across a new airline which offers flights from Dublin to Riga (Latvia) and then from Riga to Yerevan. Now when I saw the price, I was immediately suspicious as it was 25% cheaper then our last flight to Armenia (which was already a good deal) and a shorter transit time (as there are no direct flights.) One of the reasons I chose to travel in May is that the prices are slightly cheaper (although spring is Armenia is supposed to be the greenest time to travel) and also because my youngest boy Judah is turning two in June, so he is able to travel as an infant (90% off) in May. You go Judah! Well I almost couldn't help myself... but Maria convinced me to wait until today. So when I got home from work today... what do you think is the first thing I did? "Click, click, click..." We are booked to travel to Armenia on 6th May 2007 for three glorious weeks (DV). I'm so excited! Thank God for his goodness and mercy!

No comments: